Friday, October 17, 2008

I walked and walked and walked and....

Yesterday, we drove two hours (each way) to Guanzou to attend the Canton fair. It is a gigantic trade show. There were so many Chinese factories and distributors exhibiting there. We walked 6 of the floors. There were 14 halls and each hall had 2-4 levels which amounts to 33 floors. I don't know if you can understand just how big that is so here's a picture:
As you can see from the picture, each hall has over a thousand vendors. Every so often I'd start to sing, "Pioneer children sang as the walked and walked and walked and walked and walked..." Each time I say "walked" it sounds more and more tired. By the time we got back to our rooms last night, I was so exhausted. Oh well, it really was a good day! We had a lot of fun too.

Too bad that today, I really don't feel good. Maybe it was that awful ham and cheese sandwich I ate for lunch yesterday.

1 comments:

MIchelle said...

Too bad you didn't have my Nike+. Then you could have tracked just how far you walked.