Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vote For Broccoli

I got this article in my email today and thought it was truly powerful. I have difficulty expressing my political views and the reason I vote the way I do. This article summed it all up for me. It also helped me to refocus on who I should be voting for and why. I hope you'll read it and reflect on your own decisions. Here's the link: http://www.thoughtsalive.com/2006/10/vote-for-broccoli.html

I'm not the most politically outspoken gal, but I feel a great responsibility this election more than any other (maybe its my age) to vote responsibly. I've come to realize that I must really research the candidates and even look outside the two party system (thanks for the challenge Mike). If I want the world to be better, then I can't sit idly by and watch it deteriorate. I have to do my part.

0 comments: